Wednesday, August 20, 2008

18 Months Old!

My little Landon will be 18 months old tomorrow!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. He is such a big boy now. There is no shortage of personality here! He makes so many faces and says the funniest things everyday. Today I was holding him and I started coughing and he leans in real close to my face and says real concerned, "K?..Mom, K?" SO CUTE! He just wanted to make sure I was okay. He definitely keeps me on my toes though. He is into EVERYTHING!!! My house is so childproofed it's kind of ridiculous, but with this monkey around it's a must. Just yesterday he climbed up the changing table in his room and laid down on top and I could tell what he was thinking, "Yeah, I just did that. What about it??"
Here are some recent pics of my little guy.

He thinks he's real cool when he sits on the drum stool (trying not to fall off the whole time) and gets crazy with the drums! We got the shirt he has on in San Clemente in one of the shops. It says Little Bruiser with a pair of brass knuckles. That's Landon in a nutshell- our Little Bruiser. We're training him for the octagon. haha.

He loves his cousin Scotty. He calls him "Cotty". We went up to Mt. Charleston and they were so busy in the dirt. I couldn't get either of them to stop and look at the camera. Scotty had a good system down scooping the dirt with his spoon then putting it in the bucket. Landon thought he had a good system down but the dirt would fall off his spoon before he could get it in the bucket. But bless his heart, he kept on scooping.

This is Landon dancing at Grandma Farina's with his new shoes on that he thinks are so cool. When I put them on him for the first time I asked him if he liked them and he said very enthusiastically "I like it!" And then danced around staring at his new kicks.

Checking out some pics and them trying to be slick getting into the drawer finding the stash of remotes that were hidden from him. Can't fool him. Doesn't he have a cute squat??

Cafe Rio just opened down the street from my house (Yummy!) so we went there to celebrate Tyler's birthday. Landon's trying to hook up Kiersten with some salad, but she wasn't going to miss out on this photo op. Check out those pig tails. So cute! Dustin, no one can top the gift you gave Ty! HAHAHA!

This is from today. We went to Brad's Meet 'n' Greet at his school so we could meet his teacher. He's got a bunch of friends in his class so he's excited. And I think his teacher is going to be great so I'm excited. Afterwards we went to McDonald's for an end of summer celebration(?) haha. I told Landon to make his mean face and of course Brad wouldn't miss out, and that's what I got! Funny boys!
We love our Landon. He makes us laugh everyday!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

So Cute!! He is growing up way too fast.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Those two make me LAUGH!!!! Landon is definitely full of energy, that's for sure. So cute...

Kris said...

Such cute pictures. Definitely captures his personality. Love the mean faces. I need some update pictures.

John and Heather Davis said...

He looks like a BIG boy. I love all of his faces- especially his surprized face were he lifts his eyebrows as high as they will go and then opens his mouth to an "O" ^ ^
O

Melody said...

love the look on your boys face! I actually never stopped going to school ( its just taken me so long).. I just changed my degree after having the girls. Kourtney you could totally do it, you just have to put your mind to it, sounds corny, but you are the only one stopping you. I had to learn that and am still learning that but honestly its the best lesson, no money, problems, obstacles stop us, only us. So decide what you are passionate about and freakin seek it we only have one life man! GOOD LUCK!

Jennie Z said...

Landon is all grown up. It made me realize we have been gone too long! He was only like 4 months old when we left. Wow time flies. Definitely an adorable kid!

The Jarvis Family said...

Oh, my gosh seriously how cute is Landon and his shoes!! I am so sad they grow up so fast. I love that he was asking you if you were ok that is THE cutest thing ever. So I sent you an invite to Kenidee's party this weekend the 30th..you should get it today or tomorrow. i saw your picture at cafe rio I am so glad they opened one up newar us!...oh and that spider is freakin NASTY!! I would have freaked out too:) Alrighty hope to see you guys this weekend:)