Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Very Happy Halloween!!!

As you all know I love Halloween, so I was so glad it was finally here. I went to Bradley's school for a party with all of the 1st graders. I can't believe how many there are! It was amazing how organized it was considering. After school Bradley was very anxious to get to the Trick or Treating.
This year was different than others because we usually just go around the neighborhood by ourselves and meet Tyler and Christina at the church for Trunk or Treat. But this year we had quite the house-full! My best friend Amanda, her husband Dusty, their 11 month old daughter Jersey, my friend Sylvie, her boyfriend Neil and their two kids Colby (who's Bradley's age) and her 3 1/2 month old daughter Addison, my dad, Tyler, Christina, and Kiersten all were in attendance!!! It was so much fun to have everyone here! There were so many cute babies to pass around! Bradley was SO glad to have Colby to Trick or Treat with. Normally it's just us boring parents. Here's some pics from our Halloween:Here's Bradley afterschool counting down the minutes until everyone got here.
This was my first time meeting Addison (I know, I know, but we seriously live on the OPPOSITE sides of town!) She is SO adorable! Look at those cheeks! No, I didn't pinch them, but I wanted to!

This was the best pic I got of my boys right before we started our rounds. Pretty funny.

This is Colby, Addison, Landon, and Bradley all looking very cute in their costumes.

Here's Landon trying to claw at the camera. He's just crazy like that.

Grandpa had to get a pic with the grandkids, but Bradley just wanted to get the loot. Can you tell he's ready to run off?? Can you blame him??

Now this is Jersey, Landon's future wife. Aren't they the cutest little Bumblebee's you've ever seen?! (Notice the little flowers on Jersey. Such a cute touch! Amanda's just creative like that!) They might not be able to eat candy, but they made out like bandits!!! Nobody could resist those faces!

This little photo shoot was pretty hilarious! Everybody was yelling their names, snapping, clapping, to get their attention. But all they wanted to do was play. Landon was digging her antenae! And she didn't mind one bit.
I love how they were just checkin' each other out! Babies are so funny.

Here's Kiersten on her way home. She snoozed during most of the festivities and was ready to party when she woke up. She was entertaining everyone by babbling and showing off her impressive wing spand. I love her squeals!

Colby and Bradley had so much fun. Notice Bradley had to put on his camo shorts when we got home. Can you guess what he wants to be for Halloween next year? That's right. An army dude. They were waiting on the couch hoping some late trick or treaters would ring the bell.
I'm so glad that everyone made it to celebrate Halloween with us. It was the 1st Halloween for 4 of the babies so we were glad to share that with our friends and family!!! Now I guess I'll have to take down my decorations tomorrow. Before you know it I'll be decorating for Christmas! I hope everyone else had as much fun as we did on this Halloween!

7 comments:

Julie M. said...

Great pictures! Had we been there, Chloe could have been the Queen Bee to your baby bees (as she was also a bee----get it?). Such cute kids--all excited in their costumes! Thanks for sharing.

Tyler said...

Great Pictures! I hadn't even checked your blog because it usually takes you a day to get your pic's up! Julie told me it was up, so I had to check it out. We were doing some simultaneous blog stalking. Anyway, the kids were all really cute, and I do have a picture of Bradley running away to go get more loot. I'll post it on my blog. By the way, the reason Kiersten was so happy in that picture, besides the power nap she took, was the big smelly baby serial filled "surprise" she had waiting in her diaper for Daddy when we got home! Ahhhh, a child's love!!!:)

Jerolyn said...

Cute cute cute! Maggie was ALSO a bee. must a been the "it" costume this year!

Grandma & Grandpa D. said...

Loved the pictures. Just love to see the kids in their costumes. They are all so cute. Sounds like a fun evening.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

So much fun, even though I didn't make it through the entire evening. The kids were so cute. Remember how excited you used to get getting ready to go trick or treating? Time flies..

And, Mr. Spell Check Tyler, it's "cereal" not "serial." Just keepin' it real!!! LOLOLOL

Lisa said...

Cute, cute! What fun to go with a bunch of friends and family. I think you need to make wedding plans for Landon and Jersey right away. "they made out like bandits"? "Landon was digging her antennae"? What kind of Halloween parties happen at the Farinas? Ha ha ha!

Kris said...

I think maybe the Bee costume was so popular because of the Bee movie, maybe? Such cute pics of Landon and Jersey. Sometimes I think Halloween has become my favorite holiday Is that weird?