Saturday, November 3, 2007

Alter Egos

I loved reading everyone's alter egos so I thought I'd give it a try. Tyler, I thought you said you'd do it too. Get to it buddy. Here we go...


1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME:(first pet & current car) Ginger Tahoe

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Cookie Dough Snickerdoodle -Doesn't that sound threatening?? Watch out or Snickerdoodle's gonna put a cap in your ...haha!
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME:(first initial of first name, first three letters ofyour last name) K. Far

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Dolphin

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, city where you were born) Ann Provo

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME:(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) Farko

7. SUPERHERO NAME:(”The” + your 2nd favorite color, your favorite drink) The Green Pepsi

8. NASCAR NAME:(the first names of your grandfathers) Lloyd Charles

9. STRIPPER NAME:(the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent,favorite candy) Sparkling Peach Butterfinger -Hmmm, thoughts anyone? I can thank Bath & Body Works for that one!!!

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:(mother’s & father’s middle names ) Ann C.
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Robertson Reno

12. SPY NAME/BOND GIRL: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Fall Tulip

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Pineapple Over-the-Shoulder-Boulder-Holdery??

14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Kashi Palm

15. YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Cruisin' Sunshine Tour
I think the Stripper Name makes up for all the boring ones I have!!!

9 comments:

Tyler said...

I am going to get to it, but it's funny how similar ours are....

Jerolyn said...

I like your Gangsta AND Rockstar names too!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Very funny! Loved the stripper name!

Leah and Dustin said...

Ginger Tahoe?!!!...sounds hot!!!

Kris said...

Cartoon name was funny too.

Stac said...

yeah, I am sure we could drum up some business with a stripper name like that!?

Jennie Z said...

Kourtney- It was so good to hear from you! I can't beleive Landon is getting so old. It seems like he was just born. He is adorable!
I'm glad you are a blogger so we can keep in touch. i am just geting in to all of it.
Jennie Zabriskie

Beth said...

# 13 lets us know how you sit around your house! Could get cold, doing that!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.