Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lots going on

We've been doing so much lately, that I'm going to have to combine all these pictures (and there's a lot) in one post.
Last Saturday Dustin and Leah invited us to go to their ward's Trunk or Treat. Tyler and Christina came too, so all the cousins were there together. It was a lot of fun. There were a bunch of games for the kids to play and pony rides. It got really windy and dusty towards the end, but it was still a great time. Here's Landon in his Bumblebee costume. He's a very serious Bumblebee, but a cute one.
Bradley loves the pony rides! And I love that cheesy grin!
Riley turned 18 on the 25th of this month. I still can't believe that she's 18! It really freaks me out that my sister is a legal adult. And it makes me feel really old. We celebrated at my mom's last Sunday.

We got Riley a pillowcase with our little gangsta children on it as a gag gift. We all got a good laugh out of it!


Bradley looks like he's serving time back in the 70's in this picture! It still makes me laugh when I see these pics.

Landon loves to push over his toy box and climb on top. The only problem is he can't get down. So he just smiles, feeling very accomplished that he got up there, and kicks his legs.

He did it again! He's stuck, but he's happy to be there!!!
Leah got me interested in the Springs Preserve so we got an annual pass. We went on Nevada Day and we loved it so much that we all went today too! It is so cool there. There is so much to do, and the kids just love it. My personal favorite (so far) is the flash flood demonstration. I'm telling you, if you haven't been, you need to go.

We ate lunch at Wolfgang Puck's cafe and it was de-lish!!! Bradley and Paige gave the pizza a thumbs up.


Karley and Madison looking cute, as always.


Scotty was gettin' down with the pizza too. Look at that face, those eyes! He is so stinkin' cute!


This is me poking my head in the bubble to check out the bunnies.

The kids checking out a stream.
My camera needed new batteries, so I couldn't take any more pics on Friday. But here's more from today.


Scotty was LOVING this tractor in the recycling center!

Crazy cousins!

This is a garbage truck (or should I say, recycling truck?) in the recycling center. Don't they look so cute?!? I thought all the crushed cans looked cool and for some reason I REALLY wanted a Pepsi when we left. Hmmm....

Landon making his crazy cheese-face in the caboose at the park.

I love that cheesy grin with the scrunched up nose! It's so funny!

Check out these faces! Madison was the only one really smiling! I guess after a day of me telling them to smile for a Kodak moment, they got a little sick of it and got creative!

I'm not exactly sure what this is, but Bradley loves it.

This is in the Ori-gen building and again, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it was cool.
So Leah got me addicted to the Springs Preserve and I can't wait to go back again. Bradley's class is going on a field trip there on November 14th, so you know I'm going along to help!

Landon is out of his infant seat and in his new car seat. Today was his first day in it. He loved it and I'm so glad. Can you tell how tired (but happy) he is after our day at the Preserve? That's another plus for all you parents out there. You're kids will sleep like angels after a day of exploring at the Preserve.

10 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Great post! The pillow cases are a riot! SO FUNNY! I am definately going to check out the Springs Preserve now that you and Leah have sold me on the place.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. All those little cousins are so darn cute! Thanks for the pics.

Michelle said...

You have the cutest kids ever, they take great pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast at the Springs Preserve. I don't know what I expected it to look like but I am very impressed. I am going to have to check it out.

Leah and Dustin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler said...

Do you mean sleep like Angels in the playoffs or the regular season. If you mean regular season, that isn't very restful, but if you mean playoffs, that is VERY restful. Much like ex-Yankee A-Rod in the post season....anyway....

The prison pillow case was great! that moustache and those glasses are awsome! Gotta love the "Olde English"!!! Great pictures as always. Maybe if you guys go during the week I'll have to tag along to the Springs Preserve....

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Great pics Kourt. It sounds like this Springs Preserve must be quite the place. Maybe I'll need to check it out one of these days.

Lisa said...

Love all of your pictures! How fun to see all the cute cousins. That place looks pretty darn fun. Maybe I need to take my kids next time we're in town.

Grandma & Grandpa D. said...

Loved your pictures, Kourtney. That looks like a real fun place. (for kids and adults) :-)

barlows said...

Okay, I am getting convinced between you and Leah we need to do this, too.

Kris said...

I hope you guys will go to the preserves again with us. It looks so interesting. I really want to go. the picture of the pillow case and Bradley pointing it out is so funny.