Sunday, October 14, 2007

It's October!

I love October. I love the weather. I love decorating the house with all my Halloween stuff. And most importantly I LOVE Halloween! I still have some decorating to do, but I just have to find the time. Bradley wanted to be Black Spiderman (or Venom-whatever he's called) this year. But last year he was Spiderman so I was glad they were all sold out of Black Spiderman at Target. He decided he'd be Wolverine instead. I love getting costumes at The Disney Store. But I think he's a little old for most of their costumes, so I'm okay with Wolverine. It's actually really cute on him. Landon is going to be a bumble bee. He's going to use Bradley's costume from his first Halloween. I put it on him and let me tell you.....he looked SO DANG CUTE! So imagine my dilemma when I was at Old Navy and their costumes were 50% off and cute too! I'm not good at decision making, so I didn't get one. I'm kind of regretting it now. Whatever he ends up being, he'll be cute.
And on to the pictures..... "Grandma got me this shirt that says 'Lil Wild Man. You want me to be wild??"
"Okay, RRROOOAAARRR !!! Wild enough for you???" Landon likes to make this face lately and it just cracks us up!

Landon was watching Bradley and Jamie Lynn dance at Grandma Farina's and he was jumping like crazy. I would have posted some pics of them dancing but Brad was in his underwear and probably would not be too happy about it!
Bradley took Landon's picture after we left a b-day party on Saturday. He begged,"PLEASE! He looks so cute!" So I gave in. And I had to agree with him!
Bradley just can't get enough of his little brother!
"Hey look at me! I'm so cool. I can smack my hands together and they make a really cool noise!" He is a clappin' fool.

Still clappin' and very pleased with himself! Notice his little chunky thighs. I just LOVE his thighs!!! Seriously, don't you want to bite them??
Today we took a picture of all the kids (minus Kiersten who's in Texas checking out the basement of the Alamo) in their Halloween shirts that Grandma got them. Don't they look so festive??

Another brother shot.

Me and my boys. Yes, I have a Halloween shirt too. Don't you wish you were as cool as me?? Haha!

Paige and Bradley trying to be scary. Don't let the fangs fool you!
That's it for me. I'm still waiting on my dad to post again! And mom, I'm telling you- you need to start a blog just for all the pics you have!











12 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE PICS!!! Loved the Pee Wee Herman reference.

Jerolyn said...

I LOVE a picture post! Cute and funny. I enjoy your captions just as much as the photos themselves.

COOL BLUE FANGS BRADLEY
AND LANDON = YUMMY

Grandma & Grandpa D. said...

Cute, Cute. Loved the pictures. Loved your captions. Love all of you.

Lisa said...

Your pictures are ADORABLE! Those thighs are very bite-able.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Sooooo, you didn't like my latest blog huh? lol Damned if I do and damned if I don't! :-)

Very cute pics! Landon makes the funniest faces!

Glad to hear you love celebrating Satan's birthday! (just kidding)

Beth said...

Cute,cute pics, Kourt. Good job.

Kris said...

What a "treat" to see all those pictures! As much as Landon looks like Bradley, he is so his own person. We just needed little Kiersten in her Halloween outfit.

Remember Large Marge? That scared you so bad.

Leah and Dustin said...

I LOVE the picture of Landon clapping. That oughta be framed it's so cute. I love October also definately my favorite month.

Jerolyn said...

No Rick just Damned if you DON'T!

Erin said...

I love the picture of the 2 boys on your mom's stairs...Landon's face is adorable! And yeah, I'm still waiting for your dad to post too!

Tyler said...

GREAT PICTURES!!! Yes, I would bite landons thighs, but only in self defense, and probably because he bit me first! Kiersten did enjoy the basement at the Alamo. Lots of bikes down there, even some pink beach cruisers!

Michelle said...

Hey Kourtney. How have you been? You have such a cute family. Your Mom talks about you and the boys but it's nice to see pictures.