Thursday, June 21, 2007

Gotta represent!

Tonight I got to go see my little precious niece Kiersten again. She was passed out when I got there. When she woke up it was time to eat and since I was holding her Christina asked if I wanted to feed her. I said no because I don't really know how the whole bottle/burping thing goes. So I asked if I should give her to Tyler. She said yes. So I turn around and see him sitting with a bright pink Boppy Pillow! It totally caught me off guard I couldn't help but laugh! As my mom, Christina, and I are cracking up Tyler says,"What?!? I gotta represent the Boppy!" in his high pitched defensive voice. Now I love Boppy pillows. I've got two. Couldn't live without them. But there was something about him sitting there eager to feed Kiersten with this BRIGHT pink Boppy around him. I hope you all enjoy this picture as much as I enjoyed seeing him "represent" it!!! It was so fun to see them work together too. Here's the diaper change: One running to get the rubbing alcohol for her belly button. Then the other going to wash hands. Then she goes pee without her diaper on (she had a bad rash and they were letting her hoo-hoo get some air) so one of them had to get the Clorox wipes (for the changing table, not her) and another cloth to go under her because that one got wet. Then they were trying to figure out how to apply baby powder, which I've never used so was no help. Christina says to put it in the diaper, and Tyler says "Really?". And Christina shrugs her shoulders and says, "That's what the back of the bottle says." Then after Tyler sprinkled the diaper with baby powder they proceed to BOTH put on the diaper. One did the left side, the other the right. Now that's what I call Team Work! It was so fun to watch them go. Kiersten just layed there, with her cute self, the whole time probably thinking Go Team Darrington!!!

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I loved that post~I almost felt like I was there watching it. AND Tyler with the pink boppy what a crack up. He looks so proud of his baby girl. GO TEAM DARRINGTON
funny

Christina said...

I am glad that we can provide free entertainment for the family! Tyler is the sexiest man alive when he has his pink boppy on his lap... I know all you other women out there are jealous.....

Tyler said...

I just thought Pink was the new black!! It's my endless quest to be more metro-sexual!!!