Friday, June 15, 2007

Baby Kiersten

Earlier today Tyler, Christina, and baby Kiersten came home from the hospital. So tonight I went got to go and see her. She is such a cutie! You know I love a chubby baby!!! She's just perfect! Tyler and Christina are just smitten. It's so cute to see them with their little baby girl. You can tell they are amazed at what they created.
It's so funny because she's got the longest fingers I've ever seen on a newborn! Not freakishly long, but unbelievably long. My dad was over there too. We were making jokes about her being in the WNBA. Or that when she's playing with Landon he better be nice to her or she'll just grab his entire face and put him in check! They are so precious though! I'm just in love with that little baby girl!
I'm sure Tyler's going to be sending pictures soon. He's got some really good ones on his camera.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Okay, FI-NA-LLY!!! We've all been waiting for an update to Tyler's "Baby Alert" email, so I'm glad you've at least thrown us a bone! My dad at least told us Kiersten was born after hearing from your dad, so I at least knew Christina wasn't still in labor 3 days later. Anyway, I can't wait to see pictures of that little bundle, I'm sure she's ADORABLE.

Jerolyn said...

Ok the grab the face with the long finger thingy made me laugh. I'm sure she is beautiful!

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler said...

Sorry about that, typo's....Anyway, Kourtney forgot to mention the other thing Kiersten's freakishly long fingers will be good for...PICKING HER NOSE!!!! Just like her old man!!! Damn, I am proud!!!