Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day!!!


Yesterday we had a lovely Father's Day. Bradley and Landon gave Frankie an engraved keychain from Things Remembered that says "Bradley and Landon's #1 Daddy". And I got him an engraved business card holder that has his name and "The Palm" under it. He gives out his card to customers to get call parties (when he is requested to serve their party). Call parties are really important and he goes through soooo many business cards because everyone loves him. (That's why he's one of the top three waiters in the whole restaurant. Shout out to Frankie!!!) And since they tip him about 50% in some cases I think he should have something nice to pull those cards out of. He used to just keep them in his wallet, but I think this is a lot nicer.

We barbequed at my moms and swam. We attempted to put Landon in the pool for the first time. But by the look on his face, I think the water was still too cold for him. He looked like the Stay-Puff Marshmallow Man when the Ghostbuster's are shooting him! Haha! Then later in the evening we went to the Farina's to swim some more. Both of the boys were pooped by the time we got home so Frankie and I had popcorn and watched a movie. I hope everyone enjoyed their Father's Day as much as we did!

2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

That photo of Bradley and Frankie is so cute-a classic with the bunny ears! and poor Landon bring him to our house our pools about 90 degrees! Sounds like you had a very nice day!
SHOUT OUT FRANKIE WHOOP WHOOP!

Tyler said...

Tell Landon to Man up!!!! Are ya gonna baby him his whole life?!?! Nothing wrong with a little river di.....wait, can I say that on this blog? Well, I think you know what I mean....More junk talk to Landon on your next post....