Monday, June 18, 2007

Brotherly Love

Today one of Frankie's friends from work who lives around the corner brought over some stuff for Landon. Among those things was a Shrek outfit, the size was 12 months. As I'm talking on the phone Bradley comes in my room wearing it! Of course he couldn't snap the crotch, but I almost fell out of my seat! It was like a 3/4 length sleeve on him. It was too funny! This is the 6 year old that still wears his costumes from when he was 1, 2, and so on. Somehow he gets them on. They usually all look like 3/4 length sleeves, with the legs at about bermuda-short length. If you look closely at his cheek you'll see what looks like a scratch or something. Guess again. It's a hickey from Landon!!! Bradley loves to lay with Landon on his tummy. And Landon loves it too. He's usually screaming with enjoyment, pulling Bradley's hair/ears, and also sucking on his cheeks while Bradley squeals. He latches on to his cheeks and goes to town. That's what I call Brotherly Love!!!
Here's Landon wearing the Shrek hat. I've always called both of my boys Shreky because their ears poke out at the top and I think it's so cute!


I just LOVE my two little Shreky's!!!

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

That is sooo funny. Landon is getting so big and is so darn cute. I bet you suck on his face a little too!!!

Tyler said...

That little leach Landon tried sucking on my cheeks today also!!! I had to put him in a reverse wrist lock to subdue him!!! Crazy little Shreck look-alike!!! Seriously (not that I wasn't being serious before, ya gotta watch Landon) Kourt you have two of the cutest boys!!! The pics are great!!! By the way, Kiersten is already doing the backstroke and the butterfly, and will probably be playing water polo this fall. Get Landon with the program!!!

barlows said...

I can't figure out what about the picture of Bradley cracks me up the most, but I laugh every time I check to see if you blogged. I think it is his matter-of-fact way about him (like when he told me he swallowed his tooth and I thought he was kidding, but he was dead serious.) I can see him saying, "I fit in this mom," like he does even though it's hittin' him mid-belly, mid-calf, etc. Too funny.