Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random List

I haven't posted in a long time due to nothing being blogworthy, so I'll just make a list of what's going on with me right now.

- Tomorrow is Bradley's picture day and I was already worried because he has 2 scratches on his face from Landon. They get wrestling and next thing you know Landon is squeezing Brad's face so hard he gets scratched up. We call him Scarface because seriously he always is scratched up from Landon. So I told him to be careful and don't give him the opportunity to scratch him. Instead of a scratch Landon smacked Bradley in the head with a go-go bike (motorcycle) and now he has a huge bruise/bump. Aargh! Of course this has to happen the night before picture day.

- Neither of my children ate their dinner tonight. That does not make me happy.

- I still don't have my Halloween decorations up. I love to decorate for Halloween with lights and webs and black lights, I just feel like it's snuck up on me this year.

- I am still undecided as far as who I am voting for. I'm actually so sick of all the political crap out there. I've done lots of research and I still don't like either candidate. But here's the funny thing. Bradley is a McCain supporter. I don't know how, or why but he's always talking about McCain and how he better win. I find this funny because I am not a supporter of either candidate so the fact that he is so into him is very funny to me. Yesterday on the way home I asked how school was. He said it was fine and then confessed that he got in trouble. I asked what for. He said they were waiting in line outside the bathroom and he started reading a pamphlet about McCain and Obama (I'm guessing aloud). And he got in trouble for it. He said, "What the heck?! I didn't even do anything wrong, I was just reading about McCain and Obama!"

- I have to get a wisdom tooth pulled tomorrow. Yuck. I hate the dentist, well not personally, he's really nice. I just hate having dental work done, and being numb. Wish me luck.

- The Project Runway finale is on tonight. Woop woop!

- My best friend Amanda just had her 2nd baby, Cash Austin, on Sept. 29th. He is SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I got to see him in the hospital but a couple days later caught a cold and haven't been able to see him since. I'm DYING to go snuggle him!

- Frankie's off the next two days, yay! Maybe I'll get some decorating done??

- I'm totally obsessed with Cafe Rio. I have to go once a week or I think I might die!

- Landon is becoming such a big boy. One of his new thing's that he does lately is say, "Watch dis!" and does something funny. Watch dis, watch dis, that's what I hear all day. It's pretty dang cute.

- Landon peed on the potty! I'm sure it was just a lucky moment, but I made a big deal about it. Now he's always running to the bathroom yelling "Go potty, go potty!"

- Bradley is signed up for basketball. He's never played before, so this is new to us. He's really excited and hoping he'll be on his friend's team. He did really good at try outs. Frankie said he sunk his first free throw. We'll see how it goes.

- I helped out in Brad's class last week and loved it! I always wanted to be a elementary teacher so I love going and working with the kids. They are so cute!

So those are the random things going on around here. Hopefully I'll have something better to post about soon!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I think the random posts are the best posts!!! I loved it. Congrats on the potty thing...I am totally dreading having to do that. I love Cafe Rio too but we aren't lucky enough to have one on our side of town...I guess that could be good or bad:) Good luck tomorrow with the dentist!

Kris said...

Today at school a little 2nd grade boy asked me who I wanted, McCain or Obama. I said I wasn't sure, he looked at me and said with the cutist and concerned look on his face,"I just think Mcain will be better for America". Cracked me up. I guess that's two 2nd graders for McCain.

Melody said...

yeah these are my fav posts too because the best things in life are the simplest! Me n Bradley are the same on politics though!

John and Heather Davis said...

Bradley cracks me up- of coarse he would be the kind of kid to have a political pov maybe he will be in politics when he grows up! I dont understand why they would get in trouble for readed a politcal flier though- last I heard we as Americans have the freedom of speech and shouldnt we be proud of our children showing a bit of interest I mean every time we parents vote we should have our children in mind when selecting a canidate!:) Wow, Landon peeing in the potty- I jealous much!!!!

Tyler said...

Your boys are a crack up. Keep going to Cafe Rio. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you!

Kathy said...

Cute list. Thanks for getting us all caught up. I'm right there with you on the Cafe Rio thing. What do they put in that dressing to make it so addicting? I could totally go there once a week, but I try to settle for about once a month. Bradley cracks me up. I'm with you on the dentist...hope it went okay.

Leah said...

Pictures days are tough enough.. he'll just look tough and it will make for a good memory someday!!

Lisa said...

I think all of the things on your "random list" are newsworthy so glad that you shared. SO funny the Bradley has picked his candidate when you haven't. Our school pics turned out so bad that I'm taking my kids to JCPenney to have them done. I hate picture day.