Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mini Mohawk

We went over to Tyler's tonight so we could use his clippers and shave the boys' hair. I gave Bradley the "Chuck Liddell" aka the mini mohawk. It's actually hard to see in this picture. It's very subtle, but I think the ladies are going to love it. After I had used a 2 on his whole head we decided we'd do the mohawk. Otherwise it would've been a bit longer.

Check out this tough guy. I wouldn't want to be caught in a dark alley with this guy! His Uncle Dustin should be very happy. He's wanted to give him a mohawk since he was born.

Extra's:

Bradley being a big dork. I definitely would NOT be scared to run into this guy in a dark alley. I'd kick shorty's butt!

Didn't you know pirates ride scooters?!? Aargh!


Best buddies! (Disclaimer: In case anyone thinks it's weird they tub together, fear not, Brad covers up his family jewels.)

I caught this cute little guy reading in his chair this morning.


11 comments:

Jerolyn said...

That photo of Brad on his knees is hysterical. and somewhat disturbing! hahaha

Anonymous said...

He looks like chuck liddell!! Love it!!

Kathy said...

Pirates on scooters. Love it!!

Kris said...

Good looking hair. I recognize that red pirate bandana from our Idaho trip 3 summers ago! that was probaly so cute when you saw Landon in his chair reading.

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

I love the pirate pic that thing is to cute! What cute boys. PS lovin the mohawk

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Holey Chuck Liddel mohawk! That is SO happenin'!!!

Loved all the pics! CUTIE-BUTTOOTIES!!!

Tyler said...

Cute pictures! You have posted a lot! I haven't checked it in a while! Brad's hair looks awsome! I'd do it if I could wear it to work!

Leah said...

Is he going to keep that?!? You are really letting lose! Looks good on him! Dustin will enjoy for sure! Scott just had a major mohawk(I hadn't realized how long his hair was) and then we just buzzed the whole thing!

John and Heather Davis said...

Love the mohawk! I think that the ladies are going to get into trouble for not paying enough attention to their school work- Bradley is going to have to wear his running shoes because he is going to have a mob of girls chasing him! Ha Ha!

I just hate it when John leaves town and I have the bed to myself. :( We do the note thing too- I love it! How long is he gone for? They should include the spouses of the winners too!

Melody said...

love the new "do" mom you did a great job and now have to watch out for the ladies calling!

The Jarvis Family said...

I freakin love the mokawk sooo cute!