Friday, May 2, 2008

What Have I Been Up To......

I haven't posted in a really long time so I thought I'd post some pics and give a little update. We've been enjoying the weather lately because we know our days are numbered before you can cook and egg on the sidewalk. If we aren't at little league practice or a game, we are playing out front. Landon loves going for rides with Brad in the Escalade. Brad does some pretty cool tricks in that thing. I think he can drive better than the majority of licensed drivers in Las Vegas. He can even parallel park!
Shopping and running errands with Landon fills my days also. On this day he was sleepy and I told him to go "nigh', nigh' " and he did this little pose. What a sweet baby.

Little League has consumed our life. Bradley won the game ball a few weeks ago because he KICKS BUTT!!! GO BRAD!!!


This is another day we spent outside. This picture cracks me up because Bradley was trying to get Landon to look at me instead of a neighbor friend, and this is the face he made. We all got a good laugh out of that one!



This was a shopping trip to Costco with my best friend Amanda and her daughter Jersey. Gotta love shopping with them and having lunch too!!! They have a long drive out here right now, but she's moving A LOT closer so our Costco trips together will be a lot more often. I can't wait for her to be so close! We can never really get a good shot of them together. Landon's stink face is too funny and Jersey was reaching for mom. Maybe next time, right Amanda! haha!

Last week was Take Your Son to Work Day and since Frankie was off (but couldn't take Brad anyway) I asked my dad if Bradley could go to his school with him. We drove him out there at about 10:30. He had so much fun! During lunch my dad told the whole lunchroom who Bradley was and why he was there. Brad thought that was pretty cool. He got to pass out milk to kids and visit some classrooms. And he played outside with some of the 3rd graders ('cause Principle's do that right Dad?? haha!) Thanks Dad for letting him go with you and see what it's like to be a Principle!!!

Another cute pic of Mr. Darrington and Mr. Farina.

Landon is famous for his goofy expressions and here's one of them.

Always making faces!

I could just eat him up!!!

My BBOY.

Hammin' it up!
I missed out on going to California for my Grandpa's 75th birthday and my Grandparents 55th anniversary. Yes folks, that's 55 WONDERFUL years of marriage! I was so bummed that I missed it. They are the best Grandparents ever! But I did get to help out at Erin and Sarah's lemonade stand last Saturday and had a BLAST! The stand earned over $2000.00 for our cousin Garrett to go to Project Walk. Amazing, huh! You can click on my side bar to find out more about Garrett's story and donate!
So that's what I've been up to. With only 22 days left of school for Bradley we're looking forward to the summer break.










10 comments:

Julie M. said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!!!!!!!! Going to work with Grandpa, a PRINCIPAL, no less, had to be the coolest!

Kris said...

Very cute pictures, love Landon's stink face at Costco. I also noticed, Bradley is getting quite a few stickers on his helmet.

Jerolyn said...

Oh my that picture of Brad holding Landons head to look at the camera is HYSTERICAL! I laughed and laughed at Landons expression! Gotta go look at in again...bye!

Kathy said...

We sure missed you last weekend. I love the pictures. I'm with you...I think I could eat that Landon right up.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Great pictures! Landon makes the funniest faces. What a nut! Bradley is the baseball stud, fer sher! It was fun having Brad at school with me. I was afraid he'd be bored, but once lunches started, we stayed pretty busy! LOL

Tyler said...

Landon would be a lot cuter if you'd stop dressing him in all that Yankees crap! :)

John and Heather Davis said...

Landon has the BEST silly faces. My personal fav is his scared face that comes just before he cracks up. Big Bradley is such a great big brother!! And he definatly drives better then 95% of the people on the road!

Anonymous said...

Love Landons face's I could eat him up too! my nights and weekends have been consumed with baseball too! Does it every end?!?!

Leah and Dustin said...

Cute pictures Kourtney! I had no idea you had posted! Bradley just is lovin' his babeball isn't he! Karley had so much fun playing with him yesterday. Landon is just so fun! Love his cheeks!!

Christina said...

Your boys are so cute! They always are so entertaining and fun to be around. Great job Bradley in winning all those games!