Monday, May 12, 2008

This Kid Rocks!!!

I know he's my kid so I think everything he does rocks, but seriously, this kid can play ball. At Friday night's game he was 3 for 3. He also got to play 1st base (which he loves) for a few innings and got 2 outs. Well guess who got the one and only game ball given out?? Bradley of course! He was so thrilled and so was Frankie and I! Watch out for this kid. He means business.
Here he is in scoring position, lookin' good.

Happy as can be with his game ball.
Well if that wasn't cool enough, the next day at his Saturday game he was 5 for 5 with two singles, two doubles, and a triple!!! He was crackin' them out there like Jeter. He got ANOTHER game ball!!! (This would be his 3rd game ball, but who's counting?? wink, wink.) We are so proud of him!!!

Frankie and I love to watch all the kids on his team play. He has such a cute bunch of kids on his team. When Bradley was on 3rd base his friend Jake, who just scored (because Brad just hit a triple) yelled,"Thanks Brad! I got to score because of you!" They are just too adorable.

I had to throw these in too...


Bradley riding his bike to school. We don't have a bike lock yet so I drive and bring the bike home in the Tahoe. (I know I could just leave it in there without one, but I don't want to risk it.) I just love how serious he looks! And he always insists on wearing his backpack- so cute!

Sometimes being 7 years old can wear you out! I guess we'll skip the shower tonight. The best part was the puddle of drool in the palm of his hand!

Landon loves this police motorcycle rocker. He likes to stand on it and rock while holding the handle bars, just to make me nervous. It's hard to believe he's only 14 months old. One day he realized he could just sit on it like this and kept doing it over and over, impressed with himself. Bradley and I were laughing so hard because he would rock side to side shaking the top half of his body. The look on his face says it all. "Do you always haffa take my picture Mom?" And check out those thighs.....so squishy!

9 comments:

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Lovin' lovin' lovin' the pics! Bradley is totally rockin' that baseball thang! WOW!!!

And Landon is cute-a-licious!

Kathy said...

Wow! Bradley is quite the athlete. Congratulations on all the success. Love all the pictures.

Kris said...

So glad you posted again. Bradley has got that baseball in him. I love the picture of them both asleep in the car. It cracks me up that you drive along side of him on the way to school. But that is how they learn. Landon on that police rock is so funny! Love those boys!

Christina said...

Congrats to Bradley! You should put those special balls in a cabinet. Great pics!

Anonymous said...

3 Game balls already? Wow... Lil Jetter!! getting him ready for the Yanks! Good job! And Landon, I want to mush his face he is so cute!

John and Heather Davis said...

Oh my goodness!! Bradley is to cute with his serious face riding his bike! He needs to convince Jaden that riding bikes is the coolest. She wont get on hers and I hate to push, but its like come on already sometime you fall, just get back on and try again!

I love Landons expression! He always makes the best faces! Cute kid!

Leah and Dustin said...

Go Bradley! Go Bradley! uh.. uh.. Go Bradley!

Jennie Z said...

I can't believe how old Bradley looks. You guys sound like very proud parents! I can just see you yelling and cheering in the stands. Landon does look a little fed up with you, way to capture the moment!

Erin said...

I'm cracking up that you drive alongside Bradley to school (and take pictures too!). You're a way nicer mom than me. Way nicer. I'm too impatient to drive while the kids ride. And I love the pic of Landon...he looks like he's going, "What are you lookin' at?! Can I help you with something?!"