Sunday, April 13, 2008

Batter Up!

Bradley started practicing with his Little League team about 6 weeks ago. Last week was their 1st game and now they've played 4 games. He's on the Giants (as long as it wasn't the Red Sox, we were okay with it). We've got quite the team. His coach and asst. coaches are all great with the kids. The first 2 games they tied 10-10 and 12-12. We won the last 2 games 13-10 and 21-13. This is his third season playing baseball. His first season was tee ball, second coach pitch, and this season is coach pitch too.
We've been so excited for the games to start because we are big baseball fans and enjoy watching Bradley play. He has gotten on base every time he's been up to bat. That's right, no strike outs here. Basically he's da bomb. He's really good in the out field too. He's got tons more games and we are looking forward to all of them. This was before his first game. What a stud!
(1st game) Swingin' for the fences!
(4th game) He played some great defense!
Our little Jeter.
Here's most of his team and Coach Jim a week before their first game. They are such cute kids!
Go Giants!!!

10 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I do love a man in uniform!

So I take it Bradley's getting to
1st base quite a bit these days huh?....what next a HOME RUN! That's right Bradley show em!

Tyler said...

You know those italians are fast movers, Jer!

Do you think Brad would let me put on his uniform? I would just wear it to sit around and watch baseball....would that be wierd? Nevermind, I guess I'll just have to wear the jerseys that I own, even though I don't have baseball pants or cleats to go with them....

If Bradley keeps that batting average up maybe one day he can be drafted by a real team...like the Angels.....

John and Heather Davis said...

Way to go Bradley!! Its thrilling to know that I have an amazing Little League STAR right across the street!! Lucky me;)

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Is baseball the game where they run around the bases or the game where they kick the ball through the goal or the game where they knock the heck out of each other while they try to move that weird shaped ball down the field? I'm SO confused!!! LOLOLOL

Bradley looks like he's really enjoying playing. And it is fun to watch (once I decide what the point of the game is anyway). Are there refreshments involved? :-)

Leah and Dustin said...

Bradley looks like such a pimp in his uniform! How fun!
Someone, not sure who, sounds a little bitter when it comes to the Red Sox! I would've thought you wouldn't have "allowed" Bradley to wear any other uniform besides the yankees!

Kris said...

Love the pictures. I'm going to have to come to one of the games. Nice looking uniform. Go Bradley!

Leah and Dustin said...

Dustin just saw Bradley in his uniform and said how cool he looks! I have to agree! We want to come see hime one of these days! Where does he play and what time?

Julie M. said...

AHHHH, I MISS THOSE DAYS!!!!!! We spent countless hours at the baseball field and really loved every minute of it! That little man in a uniform is just priceless!!

Kris said...

Congrats on getting the Game Ball! How exciting for him. You'll need to post that picture.

John and Heather Davis said...

You have totally brought sexy back!!! I love the new picture over the boys together. So handsome!!