Thursday, September 13, 2007

You know I love pics

All of you know I love to post pictures so here's a bunch more for you.

About 2 weeks ago Dustin, Tyler, and I all met at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. ( Landon and Kiersten were there too.) It was nice to have lunch with my bro's. They always make me laugh, even when the joke is on me! Hopefully we'll do it again soon.
Tyler was holding Landon, letting him check out Kiersten.

Landon was trying to put her feet in his mouth. We're not sure if he thought they were his own feet, or he thought hers looked yummy. Either way, the look on Kiersten's face is priceless and Tyler was getting quite a kick out of it.
Last week Frankie and I took Landon to The Palm for lunch to show him off. Landon ate his first 5 lb. lobster. Haha!

We went to a birthday party last Saturday and both my boys were sporting mohawks. They are so punk rock.
Last Sunday when we went to my mom's for dinner Leah and the girls (with Scott in tow) rode their bikes over. We still hadn't taught Bradley how to ride a 2 wheeler. I know, I know. He's 6 six and we should've taught him by now, but it just never happened. After dinner all the kids ran out front to ride. Leah came in from checking on them and asked, "Did you say Bradley doesn't know how to ride a 2 wheeler?" Ashamed, I said, "Yeah." She said, "Well, he does now!" So I ran out there with my camera. I guess Karley decided to teach him!!! That's right folks, Karley taught Bradley how to ride a 2 wheeler! I think it worked out for the best because I know he would've been a tough student for us, but for Karley, no way. And he picked it up quite quickly. (Being 6 probably had a lot to do with that.) Mad props to Karley!
Obviously that's Paige's super sweet pink bike that Bradley's riding.

Look at him go! Yeah baby!
His cousins love to hold him, and he loves it too!

Leah took Landon for a spin and put him right to sleep while doing figure 8's. The seat belt was choking him as he leaned forward sleeping, so I took him out before he turned blue.

Here's Madison modeling the baby toys. She's our very own Vanna White.

Karley took Dustin's bike for a spin. She rode it like a pro. She's so crazy!

While we were outside Dustin shaved Scott's head and now he's got a real mohawk. Is that cute or what?!?

Since Bradley's knee's were hitting the handle bar on the bike he has (probably another reason we hadn't taught him to ride minus training wheels) we had to get him a new one. (Why couldn't he have learned a little closer to Christmas?? Haha!) So we surprised him with a new one when he came home from school today. Yes, we took off those training wheels. So now he has a super sweet green Mongoose to ride on.

He wasn't excited at all. And Landon was just happy to see his brother.

The sunlight wouldn't let us take a good picture of him riding it, so this is the best we could do.

Tonight we all went to Claim Jumper (minus Leah, who had to wait for her dad to get out of surgery on his hand so she could drive him home. We missed you girl, fo' reals!) for my mom's birthday. Here's a pic with all the grandchildren with the birthday girl, well, Landon's hiding behind Madison. And I love how Tyler thought that leaning back like that would get him out of the picture!!! Haha!!! We had a good time and one more time- HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Here's Dustin saying,"WooWoo!" wearing Scott's rad conductor hat! All aboard the cool guy train!

Mom was the only one ready for this shot, looking cute as ever! Check out that million dollar smile! I guess my dad was too busy with Landon and Ty and Christina were doing some sort of team work action back there.

Bradley, Frankie, Kevin, and Riley looking super cute.

Hammin' it up with Grandpa.

Trying to attack my camera.

When we got home from our lovely Claim Jumper dinner, I put some pieces of a Granny Smith apple in there for him to chew on. He would make a sour face and go back for more! Too funny!

See he really liked it! Don't let the sour face fool you!!!
Hope you all enjoyed the pics. And if you didn't, you suck! Haha!

6 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I do not SUCK for I enjoyed the pictures, a great deal I might add! Ok I know I have said it before and I will continue to say it as long as you keep posting photos of Landon...
ADORABUDDA! seriously do they com any cuter? and Scotty OH my goodness he's also a lady killer.
and way to go Bradley on scoring a cool green mongoose bike and for getting the hang of a two wheeler! Also Happy Birthday to Grandma D!!! and ummmm Tyler leaning back to avoid being in the picture just makes you look like you were leaning back to avoid being in the picture.... IN the picture!haha Great post!

Tyler said...

Thank you Kourt for posting the picture that makes me look like a moron. Oh, wait, I am just mad because I am normally so good at doing that myself!!! Great pics! I love the expression on Kiersten's face while Landon is trying to eat her toes!! Apprehensive, yet trusting. At least she still has all 10! I was worried Mr. 5 lb. lobster would eat 2 or 3!!! :)

Kris said...

Hey Girl, You better give me a copy of all those pics!! They were way better than mine. The lean back was great of Tyler, and Dustin with that hat! I love it that you all went to lunch. Riley was jealous, wished she was out of high school so she could "hang" with you guys.

Erin said...

Aren't sibling lunches the best? We try to do that somewhat regularly, and it's lots of fun. When it comes to some things, your siblings just know you better than even your own spouse...and it's all funny! Plus, it's always good therapy, right?

Methinks Karley inherited a bit of Dustin's monkey genes 'cause she looks so long & lanky on Dustin's bike! She's so cute, I can't believe she can ride a bike that big!

And way to work the system Bradley! He knows how to put off learning to ride so it's not close to b-day OR Christmas. I'm thinking he's got you guys in the palm of his hand...and it's obvious Landon idolizes him! Oh my goodness what a CUTIE! He's so freakin' cute, I love all the pics of him!

Stac said...

Really cute pictures! I really like the one of Landon when you said he ate his first 5lb lobster. He is so cute!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

GREAT pictures!!! I didn't realize Bradley didn't know how to ride a 2-wheeler. Can't say that now, huh? Too funny that Karley just did it (and you're right - it would have been much harder for you to do). Get a camera out and Landon is all smiles - such a cutie (all our kids/grandkids are cute - it must be the genes/jeans! lol)! Tyler leaning back in the pic - too funny! I'm glad you all enjoyed mom's birthday dinner! It was yummy and that waiter actually was okay this time (thank goodness).