Saturday, September 22, 2007

3 days feels like forever...

I am so lonely! Frankie is in Napa until late tomorrow night. He was The Palm's top wine seller (#1 baby!!!) again this year so he left early Friday morning for Napa. The top three sellers get to go along with a manager for a weekend of wine tasting at a bunch of different wineries, lots of gourmet food, bocce ball and I'm sure other really cool stuff that I'll hear about tomorrow night. It's nice that they get to do that. He learns a lot about the wines so he can sell, sell, sell and know what he's talking about. He totally deserves it too. He busts his butt every night at work. A lot of waiters want to leave early so he picks up late tables every night and is always the last one to leave. He always gives 100% to every table and the customers just love him. I hope he enjoys himself. I have to give a shout out to my man!!! Love you babe!!! I hate being home alone though. It's weird sleeping in bed alone. So I decided to invite a guy "friend" over to snuggle with. Just kidding!!! I bet I got your attention though!!! HAHAHA!!! Of course today Landon was SO irritable (damn teething!) and Bradley wanted to test my patience. It's like they know I don't have my back up. But I survived. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get to bed before 3, which seems to be when I get to bed every night.
I hope all the bloggers read this. First of all, I don't know how all of you can write so much and still be able to comment. I spend so much time reading blogs and (trying to) comment on them that I don't have the energy to write my own blog. I really don't know how you all do it. I know I'm not a slow reader, so don't talk smack, Tyler. I actually would like to blog about some stuff (I never feel like I have anything to blog about) but I've already been on here for an hour and a half and it's just not going to happen.
I'm looking forward to the camp out next week. We won't actually be staying over night. We will be up on Friday, and maybe Saturday. I'll see y'all there!

10 comments:

Tyler said...

No crap talk, but you do need to stay overnight. Frankie is the man, even though he is a Yankee fan AND a Raider fan!!! You can invite somebody over. Just like I tell Christina, as long as it's a chic, and you make a tape!!!:)

Erin said...

WHAT?!!! Uh, yes, you need to stay overnight. And really, the fact that we all blog so often AND leave comments really isn't saying much about the lives we lead. It's a sign we all spend WAY TOO MUCH TIME on the computer feeding this ridiculous addiction!

Kourtney said...

Tyler, I laughed out loud at your comment! You are one sick puppy! We're obviously related.
Erin, look at the life I lead. I'm checking to see if I had any comments (and to my surprise I had two!) already and it's almost 2 in the morning! I've got to get to bed!!!

Jerolyn said...

True true... Ellie probably thinks this keyboard is attached to my fingers! GOOD for Frankie. He deserves it. Organized drinking eh? Sounds like fun and can't wait to hear about it this next weekend!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

GO FRANKIE! GO FRANKIE! Good for you!

Kourtney, you know mom found the tent in the garage so it appears you'll be staying the night if everyone has their way.

Since we're correcting spelling Tyler, it's "chick" not "chic"! lol

Tyler said...

"Chic" is slang. You know, street talk. It's my own from of ibonics. You know, the way people talk that support the Dems and then don't register to vote (i.e. Puffy)!!!!:)

Kris said...

No excuses now. I found the extra tent and Dustin will set it up. You're staying the Night!!

Jerolyn said...

Tyler did you mean "FORM of EBONICS" ???
sorry I couldn't help it!
You're welcome Rick!!!

Tyler said...

OK, OK, so I keep digging myself a bigger hole......I would still make a better Pres than Hillary....

Julie M. said...

O.k. I know I'm 3 days late here (since Ty just set me up for commenting) but Mark and I got a big belly laugh out of Tyler's original comment----be it chic OR chick. Which reminds me: Who remembers Chic Accessories? Some called it Chick Accessories and some called it Chic (pronouced Sheek) Accessories. Ty, I vote for a tape with a chic chick. By the way, good job, Frankie.