Saturday, June 7, 2008

Finally I Can Breathe

The last couple weeks have been crazy. With Bradley's little league season coming to an end along with the school year, we've had so many things to do.
Bradley's had his Field Day last week and we were so excited. I was really excited because I missed last years because Landon was sick. So I was just about as excited as Bradley. So the day was finally here and we were all there ready to go. Before they started the first event I took a picture of Bradley and right after I did I got "the spot" in my eye. For all you migraine sufferers out there, you know what I mean. It was getting bigger and bigger so I told Frankie I had to get out of there quick. So I rushed home to take some Tylenol and lay down. This one was a doozy! The Tylenol didn't do anything so Frankie had to go buy me some Excedrin Migraine. To make a long story short, I missed another one of Brad's Field Day's and was really upset about it and felt like my head had been run over by a truck. Frankie took pictures and he said he tried to videotape Bradley at every event so I wouldn't miss anything (so sweet). And here's a shout out to Tyler for watching my boys for a few hours afterschool. You saved the day! Here's a view of the field. It looked so fun!
This is the picture that I took and immediately after got my headache. Aren't they cute in their Field Day shirts??
How fun would this be?? I love that Bradley's got his hands up and screaming on the way down.
Bradley and his cute little friend Junior.
The aftermath- TOTALLY SOAKED! Mission accomplished!

This was Bradley's last little league game. It was cool because the coach brought speakers and music. He announced all the kids before the game (even the other team)and he announced all the kids when they went up to bat and kind of did a play by play. In between innings he played music. It was really cute, but then a coach from another team came to tell us to turn it off because we were distracting their players! Party Poopers! Come on, they are 6-8 years old. It wasn't even that loud either. Some people take little league WAY too seriously!!!
Right after the game we had a pizza/award/swimming party. This is Coach Jim. Bradley really liked him. Bradley won a medal for Most Outstanding Offensive player!!! His batting average is .898 (which for those of you who don't know, that's really good!). He had the best batting average on the team and only struck out 4 times the whole season!!! We are very proud of him!!!
Bradley also got an award at school for being on the A/B Honor roll!!! We were so proud of him!!! He's a triple threat- he's smart, he's a cutie, and he plays some great baseball! Ladies, watch out!!!
This is Bradley's teacher Mrs. Marcus. He loved having her for a teacher. Now this is Landon at his 15 month check up for shots. Before the nurse came in he opened the cupboard and climbed in! He's no fool- he doesn't want any shots!!! Seriously, how cute is this picture though?!?
Bradley's out of school for the summer, and I'm so glad. The same routine Monday-Friday was getting old. Now that everything's over and done with I feel like I can finally breathe. Now I need to get him into some kind of activity for summer. I was thinking some sort of Martial Arts?? Any suggestions??

8 comments:

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Cute cute pictures! Bradley's field day looked totally fun! And he IS a great baseball player! A/B Honor Roll - very good!

That picture of Landon had me laughing out loud! What a nut! So, he thought crawling in the cupboard would keep him from getting his shots? How'd that work out for him? LOL

Adorablishisness!!!

Kris said...

Okay, loved all the pictures of Brad and all his activities, then at the end with Landon in the cupboard, cracked me up!!!

You have got to get him in with Karley and her Judo class.

Kathy said...

Looks like your school year ended on a good note. Congrats to bradley on his good grades and baseball award. And that Landon is just too cute.

Anonymous said...

What league does Bradley play in... can we get him on our team next year!! What a stud! Landon... I love that he is in a diaper and a yankee hat! Great outfit! Id be hiding too if I knew I was getting shots!!

Julie M. said...

If you get Bradley into martial arts, you'd better be prepared for a Quadruple Threat.ha What a great year he had!!!! That last picture of Landon in the cupboard is so cute and hilarious! Smart boy!

Leah and Dustin said...

Girl, you been BUSY!!
We had fun at the Springs today thanks for inviting us!
Landon is so cute in the cupboard!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

that pic of Landon in the cupboard thing is so stinkin cute! They really are smart.. thanks again for the comment sometimes it feels like it has been longer. I found the funniest pic of us the other day in journalism I will have to post it on here.

Lisa said...

You think people take little league too seriously now just wait! There are some craaaazy parents out there! The pics are adorable! You are right, smart, cute, and a ball player...you're going to have girls beating down the door! I think I'd crawl in the cupboard too instead of getting shots. Very cute!!