Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Little Late, I Know

We just got back from a long vacation (post to follow someday soon) and I was checking out blogs and noticed just about everyone did a Father's Day post. I think I was stressed about packing for vacation and just didn't think about it. I'm feeling guilty for not doing one. So here it goes...
My boys are so blessed to have Frankie for a Father! He loves them more than anything and does everything for us. He's such a hard worker and never complains. Happy (late) Father's Day Frankie!!! We love you! And of course Happy Father's Day to my Dad! He's so much fun and we always have a good laugh together! I love you so much Dad!!!

7 comments:

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

I love you too!!! And we DO have some good laughs, don't we?! :-)

Kris said...

Nice Kourtney, very nice.

Anonymous said...

I love that foot print frame... what a cute idea!

Kris said...

Love your new family picture.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that new family pic!

John and Heather Davis said...

Love the footprint frame! So creative!

Leah and Dustin said...

Great post Kourtney!! I can't wait to see your beach pictures...you better be working on that post, girl!!