Friday, February 22, 2008

My Little Landon Turned 1!

Landon had his 1st Birthday yesterday on February 21st! He was born on February 21, 2007 at 5:46 p.m.,9 lbs. and 19inches. I can't believe it's been a whole year. We celebrated his 1st birthday and Bradley's soon-to-be 7th birthday at Disneyland (post to follow) and had SO much fun!!! Here's a few pictures of my little guy through his first year. Here he is fresh out of the oven!
This is Bradley's first time holding him. Bradley was so excited (and Bradley looks so little too!)!

Look at those chubby cheeks and those pouty lips!

This was him ready to leave the hospital. Don't worry we covered him up. We just had to take a pic of him without the blankie.

This is Landon at 2 weeks old! My little old (cross-eyed) man!!! Check out that double chin. I could just bite it.

Here he is at 3 months old. What a sweetie!

6 months old at Brandon and Anneke's wedding. Good times!

Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Great's. He was 9 months old. More good times!

This is him at 11 months old. I just love that smile!!!

Finally, my BIG 1 year old on his 1st birthday!!! He got his Mickey Ears at Disneyland for his birthday. He won't keep them on for long (can you see the eagerness to rip it off in his eyes??), but ooohhhh it's just SO cute on him!!!
I'm just smitten with my Landon! He brightens up the day in our household. Bradley just adores him and I love it! I'm so thankful to have him!!!

10 comments:

Kris said...

Mr. Landon just gets cuter and cuter! The pictures are great. I like the Disney picture too and can't wait to see more. Disneyland, great place to celebrate birthdays!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Landon is 1????!!!! How is that possible? Time is flying by!

He is the cutest little munchkin! I could just eat him up (which, of course, I wouldn't really do because that would be cannibalism, which would be totally gross and unacceptable, but you know what I mean!)! LOLOLOL

Kathy said...

He is SO DARN CUTE!!! Thanks for all the pictures. He's growing way too fast.

Tyler said...

Good lookin' kid! I forgot how much he looked like Bradley when he was fresh out of the oven!

Kris said...

I also love Landon's little doggie shoes. They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

What a love! Happy Birthday Landon!!

Leah and Dustin said...

Can't believe Landon's 1 already! We hope you had fun at Disneyland (is it possible to not have FUN??)I love that little guy! My favorite picture is the one of Landon in his carseat with his little froggie legs! He's adorable!
Happy Birthday!!!!

Michelle said...

Can you believe how small they used to be?? It's crazy how big they get. He just gets cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see his Disneyland pictures!

Jerolyn said...

Ohhhh what a cute little 1 year old he is!

Bjorn & Kris said...

Our little kids are a day apart! Gabby turned 1 on Feb 22. Aren't they so much fun?