Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Landon's First Haircut

Last week we took Landon to get his first haircut. We went to Cool Cuts for Kids because the kids can watch a movie or play a video game of their choice while they get their haircut. Bradley loves it and I figured there would be enough distractions that Landon would like it too. Here's the "before" shot of his cute little whispy curls.
The boys playing before they got their cuts. Isn't this a cute brother shot?

Bradley wanted to get his hair cut first so he could watch Landon. Landon was having a great time in the fire truck.

Then he sees the girl who is going to cut his hair and this is the look he was giving her. It was so funny! A little apprehensive.

" I'm not gonna cry but what the heck is she doing Dad?" Look at those lips!

About half way through he reached out his hand to me and it was so sweet! You can tell by the look in his eyes that he just wants me to hold him. But he wasn't going to make a scene or anything!

The "after" picture. He's so handsome! He looks a little traumatized, but don't worry he's just finally watching the movie (now that the cut's over).

Another angle of the finished product.
We were so glad he was so good for his first haircut. Frankie still misses the whispy's over his ears. And I do miss getting him up from a nap with his messy hair. But in a few weeks he'll be 1 (I still can't believe it!) so I guess it was about time for a haircut.








10 comments:

Kris said...

So cute!! His face expressions tell it all. I can see why you would miss the curls but...he's growing up! Love it!

Leah and Dustin said...

He looks like such a big boy now!!! I can't believe it! Very cute, Kourtney! He looks very handsome.

Jerolyn said...

oooohhhhhh He is adorable. The first haircut makes them look so grown up at first...but he's still just a little guy!

Tyler said...

Great pics! He's still cute, even without his curls! His expressions are the best! I like his new "tighter" look.

Erin said...

I have to admit when I read the title I thought, "oh no, don't cut the curls!" But I did the same thing 2 days after Seth turned 1--he had lots of curls and we buzzed his head. Kinda sad since it made him way more grown up looking. But really, Landon is IMPRESSIVE with how good he behaved!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Cutie-butt-tootin'-tootie-fruitie! GREAT PICS! His expressions just crack me up! He looks like such a big boy now! Almost one? Is that possible??????

Leah and Dustin said...

BTW Love how you've personalized your blog! It looks really cute!

Beth said...

Those little sispy curls remind me of Nathan's hair. And, he was 13 months before we gave him his first haircut. Of course, he was bald until he was nearly a year old!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!!!

Love ya Kourt!!!!!! :-)

Kathy said...

Oh my gosh, I love those pictures! Your boys are so cute together. bradley looks like such a good big brother.