Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have a 1st grader?!?

Okay, so I'm a little tripped out that I have a 1st grader! It seems like he just had his first day of Kindergarten! Bradley is growing up so fast. Where has all the time gone??
Here he is all ready for his first day of 1st grade with all his new stuff.
I made a deal with him that if he'll do a cute smile for me that he can take a goofy picture. That's my boy!


Going to go line up.


This is his cute little buddy Jr. It's the only kid from his Kindergarten class that is in his class this year. They are both goofballs.



He gave Frankie a thumbs up before they headed in!




He survived!!!! He loved his first day and had lots to tell me. I really like his teacher so I think this will be a good year! Yea!!!





3 comments:

Tyler said...

I can't believe that is the same little guy who used to sit and just chill with his uncle at Mom's house! Crazy how fast the time goes!!!!

Jerolyn said...

those are some dang cute photos! I like the goofy one the best! It flies, just look at my Katiebug.

Beth said...

Now, your life gets to revolve around school schedules. For YEARS!!! Cute pics.