Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Searching for Redemption

Okay so in my last post I had a shout out to my mom for placing 2nd in the 5K that she and Dustin ran together. I wasn't sure what Dustin had placed and was so tired from uploading all those pictures that I didn't call him to ask. It was lazy on my part. I know. Now he thinks I'm a big butthead. I need to redeem myself so I can be his favorite again. Haha! So that everyone knows Dustin placed 5th in his age group!!! Go Dustin! I'm very proud of him for that! That's right, he ran that tiny nonexistent butt of his off! So many props to my big bro for rockin' that 5K on the beach. Love you bro!!! Am I your favorite again???

4 comments:

Tyler said...

No, you aren't his favorite!! I am! Don't even try to knock me off! He only told you that you were his favorite because I wouldn't let him play the Star Wars Character he wanted to play (and I think You, I, and Dustin know who I am talking about, but I won't say by name here, as to not embarass him), and he was just trying to get back at me! Go back upstairs, because down stairs is for boys only! Go play with your dolls or whatever! We have some serious Star Wars/G.I. Joe/Transformers/Cops and Robbbers to play!

Jerolyn said...

dude that is funny! FUN-NY

Erin said...

Props to Dustin! That's impressive, especially with a non-existent butt!

Beth said...

HELL-OOOO??? It's been nearly a month since you posted. I'm sure there's some news or thoughts you could post. If Jerolyn can post that she had Big Mac, I'm sure you can come up with something. Give it up!!!