Monday, February 16, 2009

Toopid Mow-on

Today I was watching Landon playing with some Spiderman and Sandman action figures in the playroom. He was making them fight. Then I heard him say to Sandman, "You bad guy. You toopid mow-on." If you can't figure out what that means, he said stupid moron. I couldn't help but laugh to myself because I'm totally guilty of him learning that phrase. That's because when I'm driving I say that a lot to all the toopid mow-on's that drive on the Vegas streets. This boy does not miss a beat. He keeps me on my toes constantly. As much as he runs me ragged, I'm glad he's not a boring kid. He definitely does not lack in the personality department.
Here's some pics of the little guy. This is him trying to drink the last of the yogurt.
Oh, I love the look on his face in this picture. He was vewy sewious about the yogurt situation. And I love that there's a ring of yogurt on his face.

8 comments:

Jerolyn said...

soooo funny. I love the yogurt face haha...makes me laugh! and there are a lot of toopid mow-ons in vegas!

Michelle said...

He's so stinkin cute!! So far Dax hasn't caught on to anything we have said...yet. I know it's going to start happening soon though:)

Kathy said...

Very Cute!!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

I could eat that little cutie UP! He makes me laugh so hard (and the fact that he's mesmerized by the Harry and the Hendersons movie cracks me up).

What a nut!

Kris said...

Oh that was too cute!

Lisa said...

I get so tired of those toopid mow-ons on the roads! Landon needs to tell them off! He is SOOO funny!

Beth said...

Hey, I've seen the toopid mowons, too!

John and Heather Davis said...

bhahaha! reading your blog title was like playing mad gab! I think that he should be a comidian when he grows up!