Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update

It's been awhile since I've posted anything new. (I think I start every post with that sentence.) So I'll just give a little update of what's been going on.
- Bradley is almost done with basketball- thank goodness. I'm glad he's trying new things, but I'm excited for baseball to start. And the 9am games every Saturday are cramping my style.
- Landon is going to turn 2 in a few weeks and I can't believe it. He is such a big boy. It just doesn't seem like it's been two years since he became a part of the family.
- Tomorrow I turn 27. I'm officially going to be in my "late 20's". I don't know how I feel about it. It's weird for sure. I don't feel like I've been out of high school for almost 9 years.
- I've lost 24 lbs. since November! It's been a lot of hard work, but so worth it. I look at going to the gym as a job. I don't make excuses not to go, I just do it. I LOVE the way I feel after an intense workout! I'm kind of addicted. I still want/need to lose more so I'll keep you posted.
- We're going on a Disneyland trip at the end of the month and I can't wait!!! We LOVE D-land!!! Landon will be able to enjoy it a lot more this year. He is OBSESSED with Buzz, Woody, BullsEye and anything Toy Story, so he's going to LOVE those rides. Let the countdown begin!
- I told you last fall that Frankie was 2nd in wine sales just before the Napa trip, but at the end of the year he was #1 baby! He sold over $80,000 in wine! I'll cheers to that! He also had the most covers (meaning he waited on the most people last year). He doesn't mess around, yo! At the Christmas party at his restaurant almost every (you know there's some haters, sippin' on that Hatorade) bus boy, kitchen worker, and other waiter's had nothing but the best things to say about him. I'm so thankful to be married to such a hard worker.
- I don't think I ever posted about this, but a woman opened her car door into my driver door in Bradley's school parking lot A MONTH AGO, and I'm still waiting to hear if the "investigation" is complete. Yeah, it's being investigated because this woman LIED and said I ran into her door. Impossible! Anyway, I refuse to pay because I know it's not my fault, so I have to wait to see if they deem her at fault. Whatever happened to accountability?? Argh.

Well, that's the update for now. I'm sure I'm leaving things out.

9 comments:

Kris said...

The only thing you left out are pictures. Always love pictures. You go girl on the weight loss. Congrates to Frankie! He is one hard worker!

Kathy said...

Loved the update. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Tha last Amber was here she realized that this is her last year in her 20's (she'll be 29 in April). Great job on the weight loss, that's a huge accomplishment. And congrats to Frankie on a job well done. Basketball rules in our house so we don't ever want that season to end.

Seth and Eryn said...

Kourtney, you crack me UP. "9 am games are cramping my style.." You are hilarious, but I know exactly what you mean about that! And congrats on the weigh loss, you hot mama! I love the feeling after working out too..that's what keeps ya going! Hope you have a happy birthday!! :]

Melody said...

FIRST off... Happy birthday! Late 20s is amazing.. think 10 years from now.. were gonna be like damn why didnt I appreciate my late 20s! SECOND off... CONGRATS on the 24 lbs! The gym is amazing.. its just the getting up and going that sucks but once your there and after the high from the endorphins is addicting! Very proud of you Kort!!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I can't believe you're 27 either (because that makes me...really old!)! LOL Love you!

Kris said...

Hey girl, it's official,
10:18pm, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

Leah said...

I love your update posts! So much info. in one convenient post!
I know I already said it but HAPPY BIRTHDAY again! Where has the time gone? you should still be 15!!

Beth said...

It's late, but happy birthday, Kourt. And, congrats on the lost poundage!!! Fantastic!

Lisa said...

Wow! So much to comment on...first Happy Birthday you young 'un!! AWESOME job on the weight loss. And congrats to Frankie! Pisser about the car door! What a loser to door ding someone's car then LIE? I hope you tell EVERYONE at school about what a liar she is!