Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Why is it so hard...

to find a baby doll stroller that isn't pink?? I wanted to get Landon a doll (or in his case, a Build-a-Bear) stroller. Everywhere I've gone all they have is pink or purple. I'm sorry, but little girls aren't the only ones who like to push around their stuffed animals/dolls! My father-in-law gave me a hard time about wanting to get him one. I don't think it's weird at all! He WILL be a dad someday. I thought for sure I'd find one at Toys R Us tonight. Nope. So guess what?? I gave in and got a black Maclaren doll stroller ...with raspberry pink trim. Ha! It was the best I could do!!! It is mostly black. I hope Frankie doesn't think I'm crazy! Whatever. Landon won't care and I know he'll love it. I also got him a miniature broom. He loves to use mine, but knocks everything down because it's so big. And I'm pretty sure he's getting a little dirt devil vacuum. Boys can sweep, vacuum, AND push stuffed animals around too damn it!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I remember when Kurt's nephew was little and got a pink doll stroller for Christmas...and loved it! Kids, boys and girls, love to push strollers around. You'd think toy makers would figure that out! Too cute!

Tyler said...

Just have him drive them around in the Power Wheels Escalade. That's masculine, right?

Stac said...

I found one at Toys R Us for zoee last year that is red and grey. You can have that one if you want and I will get Zoee a pink or purple one.

Bjorn & Kris said...

Seriously good question! I'm in the nursery right now and all the little boys want to push the purple stroller around all day!!!

Sara said...

Have I said lately that I love you!?!?!?!?! This totally rocks. I think he SHOULD get a stroller and people should make them in colors other than pink! I'm a girl, and I'd frankly rather have green!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Train 'em early, that's what I say! :-)