Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Notes

Tonight Bradley was supposed to be in bed, but kept stalling and saying that he wasn't tired (this happens often). He likes to stay up late, but then is a beast when I try and wake him up for school. Frankie and I were getting very frustrated with him. So finally at 10 he went in his room. Then he comes running in my room, throws this on the bed and runs back to his room. So cute! I can't resist when Brad wants to snuggle so you know I took him up on the offer. I figure I only have a few more years before he's not going to want to snuggle, so I better snuggle as much as I can.

10 comments:

Kris said...

So cute!! Yes, time passes before you know it!

Jerolyn said...

ahhhhh~how sweet is that? I need to be a better snuggler!

Anonymous said...

ok seriously! that is the cutest thing ever! I love little kids notes... actually I love there handwriting more! Awww! How sweet!!

Melody said...

awww... your sooo lucky!! I beg my kids to come cuddle and they look at me like Im nuts! Yeah you totally got to take advantage of that one!

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Tyler said...

The little pimp knows how to play the game! Gotta love it. Kiersten doesn't even know how to write and she still has me wrapped around her finger!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

I LOVE THAT!!! What a darn cutie (and he does know how to play his mom, that's for sure!).

Beth said...

Precious. My kids are 20-31 and I still would like to snuggle with them sometimes. They outgrow it, but you never will!!

Stac said...

Oh that is adorable!!

Seth and Eryn said...

Ok, that is so freakin cute. I don't know what's cuter--the fact he wants to snuggle or the actual letter! What a sweetheart.