Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baldy Boys

Dustin has been begging me since Bradley was a baby to shave his head. On Saturday he got his chance. Bradley wanted his head shaved so he would be like Frankie. We were at my mom's for Karley's B-Day party so I told him to bring his clippers and he got to work late in the evening. Here's Bradley before.
He looks so serious! That's such a Frankie face! He ran to the shower because he was "SO itchy".

When Bradley was done Dustin said "Get Landon over here!" I thought about it for a second and we scooted him over and the shaving began!

I had to take a picture of his mullet half way through! Isn't that hilarious?!

CHEESE!!! All done!!!

Here's my baldy boys! Don't they look so cute with their new 'do's?!?! I LOVE it! Bradley says he wants to keep it like this forever.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin would want to shave his head... Has Dustin ever had his hair any other way? landons cheese face is so stankin cute!

Kathy said...

I'm lovin' the Do's!! So nice for summer, too.

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

so cute kourtney! Yours boys actually look cute with their heads shaved.. my hubby always tries to shave his in the summer and I hate it :) Im so jealous i have been wanting to go to the beach all summer!

Kris said...

I love their hair like that. Bradley will love it when school starts. It will always look good. Landon looks older and so cute. It looks so god on him, he was made to have a shaved head!

Leah and Dustin said...

Love their little buzz cuts but I'm sorta partial to the shaved head!! I think Bradley SHOULD keep it, it looks good on him!! And Landon, how cute is he!!!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new do's!!!! They both look so dang cute. I couldn't believe how patient Landon was. He must have known that he'd be even MORE adorable with that buzz cut! Easy care too!!!

Lisa said...

I love the buzzing! My boys still like to buzz their hair every now and then, especially in the summer.

Christina said...

How cute! I love their hair! Only wish I could shave my head when it is above 110 outside!

Jerolyn said...

K you do not EVEN know how bad I want to zerbert that bare belly in that last photo.........pppbpbbbbtttt!