Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pump It Up!

Last Sunday March 9th, we celebrated Bradley's 7th and Landon's 1st birthday's at Pump It Up in Henderson. I had it planned about 6 weeks in advance and wouldn't ya know 2 days before the party the boys both get sick! Bradley had a sinus infection and Landon had pink eye (yuck!), an ear infection, and croup. There was no way I could cancel it, so party we did! The birthday boy zooming down the slide. I think we were all lovin' the slide!
My little sick birthday boy with his Grandpa (post Mayor of Munchinland hair).

Bradley and his cousin's Andrew and JamiLynn. He was so sweaty!


This is my best friend Amanda's cute little girl Jersey. Check out her little piggy tails! We've arranged the marriage between her and Landon.

The Darrington Crew tearin' up the slide!

Karley, Riley, Mom, and Maddy

Paige is so tiny she flew down!

Bradley and his friends having a good ol' time.

This is Junior, one of Bradley's best buddies at school.

Landon had fun on the outside of the equipment, not so much on the inside.

Bradley's friend Colby.

Scotty man just chillin' in the Cozy Coupe.

Check out these hot babes hangin' out in there!

Landon was enjoying the Cozy Coupe too!

I took Landon down the slide and he was not diggin' it at all. Grandma took him down later and he still hated it. I think if he was feeling better he would've liked it better. Maybe??

This is BY FAR my favorite picture! You have to look at Frankie, Paige, and Karley's faces!!! SO FUNNY! I think Frankie was trying not to squish Paigey.

Landon wouldn't let go of Grandpa, not even for me! What-ever!

Riley, mom, and my best friend Amanda chattin' it up.

Karley, Kenidee, and Maddy were having lots of fun together.

I tried to get a picture of the birthday boys, but Landon was not havin' it!

Holy freakin' moly these boys made out like bandits! It was like Christmas morning when we got all this stuff home.

Another pic of Brad and Junior. Such cuties!

I had two different themes going on. Transformers for Brad.

Dogs for Landon. He loves doggies.

This room was my biggest (and only) complaint about Pump It Up. It was SO TINY in there! Everyone was squeezed in there. It got hectic with everyone trying to eat, cutting the cake, and opening presents. We had to pay for extra time and we were still pretty much kicked out at the end. They really need a bigger room!

Happy Birthday Bradley!!!

A Not-So-Happy Birthday Landon!!! Poor bubbies!

Bradley with his new skateboard from Frankie and I. We need to go skating with Karley so she can teach him some tricks. She's got mad skillz!

This was about 30 seconds after we loaded up the truck. They were so tuckered out!

Later that night we gave Landon some of his birthday cake. He liked to squish it in between his hands more than eating it!
We had so much fun and were so glad so many people could make it!!!

14 comments:

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Love love love the pics!!!!! What a fun place! The kids all had a great time! Bradley and Landon are such cuties (and I have to say I was enjoying my one-on-one time with Landon!! He didn't even seem to mind my lack of hair). How did I get so lucky to have such cute grandkids and wonderful kids and in-law kids? Luff y'all!!!

Kris said...

I felt so bad for Landon after you found out how sick he was. At least he'll have many more B-days to celebrate!! Pictures turned out real good. Love that one, too, of Frankie and the girls. Also the one of the boys on the drive home, precious!

John and Heather Davis said...

All Jaden and my Bradley have talked about is how much fun they had at the boys party. Im sure Owen would say the same if he could talk more! We all had such a blast!

Julie M. said...

Wow! What a party! Such cute family and gotta love those cute little friends. I laughed out loud at the number of GIFTS!! I know the party was for two but I'm thinkin' you may need a room addition to get those in the house!! What fun!!

Julie M. said...

Sorry to test this on your blog, Kourt, but I think I changed my name to Julie M. so I'm not confused with whoever that other Julie is anymore. Let's see if it worked.

Julie M. said...

Ahh. That's better. I know that other Julie doesn't comment on your blog but she does on others and my peeps have been asking who that is. I don't know. Cuz I be Julie M. Got it?

Kourtney said...

Yeah Julie M.! Now we will know the difference. Somtimes it was obvious that it wasn't you, but other times not so much.
Yes, the GIFTS were SO out of control!!! We're still laughing about it. We didn't realize how much they would be getting.

Leah and Dustin said...

So fun!!! Love the picture of Frankie! That is sooo funny! We should go there and just play one of these days!!!

Matt & Mandy Evans said...

hey kourtney I went to last place a few months ago for a birthday party and it was a blast. I cant believe the pregnancy is almost over these next 4 weeks are going to be soooo long, but it will be worth the wait for sure!

Tyler said...

Sorry I have been negligent in my commenting duties! Great pictures! Everybody looked like they had a good time. The only pic you are missing is Frankie and I going down the slide together! That would be HOT!!!! Don't try to tell me those boys fell asleep on their own, either! They were drugged! I know it!

Jennie Z said...

Looks like a fun party! The picture looks like you got them pretty worn out. Mission accomplished! Happy Birthday Boys!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jerolyn said...

I laughed when I blew the photo up of the party room~look at Dustin leaning against the wall getting "wasted" on the cola and the guy at the table looks like he's totally making fun of Dustin behind his back! haha

great pics!

Sara said...

We just did this for my nefew Isaacs birthday. I am surrounded by all you fun parents. I'd better get planning parkers birthday. Your boys have thode great cheeks you just want to kiss!